Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hubby is Frustrated!

I feel so helpless when he calls frustrated with what is happening and he feels like they do not understand what he is saying. They would not let him take the kids today because he was a DAD and he was a MOM they would have, they said he couldn't handle it. If any of you know my husband you would agree that he probably would handle it better then me that is for sure. He is the one who was raised with a downs brother and is way more comfortable in the Ukraine them I was. They are having difficulty understanding the attorney and he wonders what the extra charges are and is not getting anywhere. Another 800.00 for passports that was not expected, I don't know where we are going to keep coming up with this extra money. I guess we will do whatever it takes to get everyone home but as it stands right now I have to come up with at least another $800.00 just to get him home and that is if no other mystery charges come up. Looking like ramen noodles and mac and chees for the rest of the month.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could help :(
    hoping it all comes together for him soon.
    praying he gets the passports on monday and can take the kids with him to Kiev!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praying as well. We will look at our account tomorrow and see what we may be able to give you guys. We have been there and done that. I know it is a hard time and things get very hard. My husband was the one who went back to pick up our 3 babies we adopted. They should not be able to tell him he cant take them. Talk to the faciclatator. That is crazy. We will pray for you guys and again, Ill try to email you tomorrow. God Bless you, Beasleys

    ReplyDelete